2023-1 International Studies Graduation Exam/Thesis Registration
※Graduation Exam &Thesis Registration Period: APRIL 10(MON) -APRIL 28(FRI) 17:00
To register: https://forms.gle/BHHnw2X7o8bQQ3Qj8
** If you are planning to postpone your exam/thesis, please register
※IS Graduation Exam for 2023-1
1. Examinees : Full time enrolled students who have attended 7th or more semesters.
2. 1st exam : 2023 MAY 9th(TUE) 18:30-19:30(6:30 p.m - 7:30 p.m.) (60 min)
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO TAKE TESTS WITHIN TIME
3. Test venue : Internatinal Education Building #702 (Offline)
4. Subject : Select one of “International Business/Economics,” “International Relations”
1) International Business/Economics
* Please prepare focusing on courses that are recognized as International Business &Economics [BE] concentration.
2) International Relations
* Please prepare focusing on courses that are recognized as the International Law &Diplomacy [LD] concentration.
5. Passing mark : 60/100
6. Make-up exam:2023 MAY 23th (TUE) exam time will be notified later(only for those who failed the first exam)
※Application for Graduation Thesis
- Qualification : Full time enrolled students who have attended 7th or more semesters with cumulative GPA of 3.50
1) Thesis Proposal: MAY 9th (TUE), by 17:00 (in attached format)
2) Final Thesis: MAY 23th (TUE),by 17:00
** Please consult with your thesis mentor professor regarding your thesis format etc.
- Submission: DIS Office (IEB 707),
Please submit your final thesis online to firstname.lastname@example.org AND printed form to the office
** If you have any questions, please feel free to contact at 02-3277-6593, email@example.com